The SPARK Faculty Module provides instructor guidance on integrating SPARK in courses. A handy downloadable brochure is available with tips and ideas for using SPARK in courses including integration in classroom activities and assignment design.
Areas covered by the SPARK Faculty Module include:
- Making the implicit explicit
- Unpacking assumptions about academic literacies
- Guidelines for using all 13 SPARK modules including:
- What each module can teach students
- Tips on using each module in the content of a course
- Guides to using SPARK resources (checklists, worksheets, exercises etc.) including: